Monday, September 16, 2013

Gallery Wall - Part 1

So this happened last night:


We recently bought a new tv (and we painted the wall again!) so I had to take down my old gallery wall.  I wanted it to be bigger and better this time so I bought a few extra frames.  I found some pretty silver ones on clearance at Target that I'm going to incorporate.  So the frames will be a mix of black, gold and silver.

I'm so proud of myself for actually taking the time to cut out paper pieces and play with the shape of my gallery wall before I just start hammering away (that's usually how I roll).  I'm going to play around with it a bit more tonight and hopefully will hang some frames soon!

I will keep you updated - just wanted to share a sneak peek!

Anything you would change?!  How's it looking?

3 comments:

  1. It looks good. If you had one more long, horizontal frame to fill in upper left corner, that would be the only addition to balance out a little more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback - that upper left corner was bothering me! I rearranged some of them and I think it is more balanced now. All the frames are up - now for some artwork!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete